[AMPS] GS35B Info

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] GS35B Info
From: tony@uch.net (CT HRD)
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 03:29:46 +0200
It was UT7CT at CT HAM RADIO DEVICES (http://www.dxham.com).

Mr. Joao Lopes, CT2HME was my customer some time ago. As the Portugese
customs regulations are quite hard according to Mr. Lopes we made special
precautions when shipping the 2 GS-31B tubes to Portugal and Mr. Lopes did
receive the tubes O.K. paying nothing to the Portugese customs.

If you are interested in dozens of other references, please read them at
http://www.dxham.com/references.html or  http://www.dxham.com/tubes.html

All in all we just do our tube job as it should be.

That is why we have offices in the United Kingdom and Ukraine as well as
dealers worldwide.

Moreover, it is an International family run ham radio related business :
UT7CT, UT8CT, GW3KFE, MW0GAL.

Thanks for your attention.

tony@uch.net