[AMPS] 8877/GS35b

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 8877/GS35b
From: da_kang@hotmail.com (Jeff Wolf)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 21:12:05

>>>.......you can get over 6kw out of an 8877 then??
>

>>Getting 4000 is easy.
>
>I have seen 5500.  Regularly.  In a mobile.
>
>taurine feculence.

Please prove your comment.

>>Actually, ...

>(key word)

>>we have used successfully 5 of the 8877s to drive a pair of
>>4CX10Ks
>>
>A 4cx10,000D requires c. 150w to drive it to 15 out.  30w from an 8877?

And that is to 15Kw Rich.  I am speaking of the same system that you and
Mauri told me was totally incomprehensible and impossible over a year ago.

This system does 70 thousand watts carrier, but does has a negative carrier
shift with applied amplitude modulation.  It is powered by 7 Electrodyne
alternators to the large amp and a single Leece Neville 300A alternator to
the smaller driver amp.

You yourself commented, as well as Mauri, that it WAS technically feasible.
If you would like proof, I suggest you go through the archives of the last
two years.

>Some people get off on fooling others.

While others interject comments that have no relevance, other than to stir
the other side of the debate and tempt them into making comments towards you
that you can use in the future against them.

Or, would you like to go back to your story about the man who has the potato
alcohol powered monster amp in the mobile that competes on the keydown
circuit, or about your friend who uses the pole vaulting poles to directly
apply power to his rectifiers from the high tension lines?

The ball is in your court now, Mr.  Measures.

Toll_Free