[AMPS] stupid question

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] stupid question
From: Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com (Michael Tope)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 13:39:36 -0800
Hi Peter,

I just happen to have in front of me a radio shack adapter still in the burst
pack -
P/N 274-511 - AUDIO Y-COUPLER - "Joins three phono plugs". The interfaces
are what I would call  RCA connectors. Perhaps there is some subtle distinction,
between RCA connectors and phone plugs, but they always seem to mate with
each other (at least when the sex is right), so I have always used the two terms
interchangibly.

BTW, the Alpha 78 also uses an RCA jack for the RF input.