[AMPS] swr

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] swr
From: carlseye@tampabay.rr.com (carl seyersdahl)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 19:59:37 -0500
this should be simple but the answer has gone right by me and I didn't get
it. I'm working on an sb200/sb201 type amp and the swr meter doesn't want to
show 1:1 swr even when the external meter says thats what it is. I replaced
the diodes with new ones(1n914), put some capacitance across the relay
output side, no luck there either.I've run across this before in swr meters
that use the same type of paralell line units, but I simply can't remember
what the answer was anymore. Geez, maybe I'm getting senile??    anybody got
a good answer?? carl / kz5ca