[AMPS] SB-220 Amplifiers and Garage Sales!!

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] SB-220 Amplifiers and Garage Sales!!
From: Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com (Michael Tope)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 03:25:06 -0800
This reminds me of the time my 84 year old grandmother
bought a car for us kids to drive (she raised us). When the
dealer came to the house to close the deal, she said to him,
"my grandson says that people normally don't pay sticker
price - is that true?". The salesman replied, "oh no maam,
people always pay sticker price". She nodded and then
proceeded to write out the check for the full amount of the
car. My grandfather who sold real estate was probably
rolling over in his grave.

You have to live with yourself, Bill. If it bugs you that
much, drop the old lady a check in the mail. Otherwise,
enjoy your good fortune.

73 de Mike, W4EF..................