[AMPS] Tube Shorting

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Tube Shorting
From: firson@hotmail.com (Firson Maryutenli)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 10:10:10 +0700
I have same problem with GU-80, I am taking car 40A battery, plus cable
attach to control grid, and filamen lead attach to minus and short it  only
for a second. I think this is a gambling way, probably in some case you can
loose your filamen at all, but I have try this and it's work.

Firson - yd1bih

To: <amps@contesting.com>