[AMPS] service after the sale

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] service after the sale
From: k4rv@mindspring.com (Sain'T Tom)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 10:56:21 -0600
There is so much manufacturer bashing these days that I feel compelled to
mention a good one (manufacturer).

Before I bought an amplifier I called several manufacturers.  The most
knowledgable and eager person to talk to me was Pat Stein at Commander
Technologies.  He took up at least 20 minutes answering detailed questions
about connectors, drive requirements, QSK, 10 meter performance, etc.

I bought his amp, an HF2500.  Twice since he has spent another 20 minutes
advising me on improvements for this amp.  He returns my emails with phone
calls!!!

Would I buy another of his amps?  I hope to!

Commander Amps is one of those companies that makes great products, sells
them, and goes all out to help customers after the sale.

Tom K4RV