[AMPS] FS: Replacement RF Probes for VTVMs

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] FS: Replacement RF Probes for VTVMs
From: Turini@hamanuals.com (William L. Turini)
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 09:20:35 -0700
I've come across a NOS RF Probe that is a replacement for one on a VTVM.
This probe is like the one on the HP-410B, i.e. has the tube in it. It's
nice and big, has rubber coating, teflon probe end, etc.  Really nice
probe. It was originally advertised that it would replace the probe on a
HP-410, but not knowing enough about it, I can't guarantee it.

Silver tag on it says:

        Test Prod
        MX-404-9B
        USM-116

I'm assuming that the USM-116 is the piece of equipment it belongs to.
(any help here guys would be appreciated).

In any case, it might be useful to someone. Asking $25 shipped.

Thnks for reading.

Bill

--
Bill Turini     KA4GAV          Turini@hamanuals.com
Hamanuals                       www.hamanuals.com

Always looking for Signal/One Literature,Parts, and Accessories