[AMPS] [Fwd: Problem with 4CX250. Need help, please.]

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] [Fwd: Problem with 4CX250. Need help, please.]
From: drkirkby@ntlworld.com (David Kirkby)
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 08:31:35 +0100
I received the following email from Isaac Díaz <fs12742@autovia.com>
about 4CX250s. It appears to me that he has a problem with instability,
which I have pointed out, and that the amplified needs to be
neutrilised. However, some here might have some more comments. If so,
please send them directly to Isaac Díaz <fs12742@autovia.com>, as he
does not read this group.

David Kirkby, G8WRB.

--