[AMPS] 4cx600JB pinout?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 4cx600JB pinout?
From: dhearn@ix.netcom.com (dan hearn)
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 19:01:20 -0700
Eric: I have some info on the 4cx600J and 4cx600B but nothing on
4cx600JB. The J pinout is 1-SG, 2,4,7-Grid, 3,6,8-cathode, 5-heater. It
appears that the other heater pin is the center post on the base. You
could check this with an ohmeter. I have specs for 2.0,2.5, and 3.0kv.
  I do not have a scanner but if you are serious about this tube, I have
a copy of a Eimac booklet on the tube and application to HF and VHF
amps. It is about 30 pages. The cost of copying this and the postage is
not trivial. On the other hand I am willing to share this information
with anyone who needs it. Probably $4 would cover everything.

73, Dan. N5AR