[AMPS] 3CX1200A7 and parts FS

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 3CX1200A7 and parts FS
From: PBARKEY@gw.bsu.edu (Patrick Barkey)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 15:54:42 -0500
On the FS message I just posted, the URL is incorrect.

The correct URL is:

nova.bsuvc.bsu.edu/~00pmbarkey/ampsale2.htm

Sorry for the mistake.

   - Pat
     N9RV

>>> "Patrick Barkey" <PBARKEY@gw.bsu.edu> 05/14 3:49 PM >>>

I have for sale a collection of parts for a 6 band 3cx1200
amplifier.  The only major component missing from this
collection is a chimney.

Parts include a tube, socket, vacuum tuner/loader,
aluminum cabinet, meters and other goodies.  See the
URL below for details.

All parts available for $800, or about $50 more than what
Richardson is asking for a new tube alone.  I need $50
to ship CONUS, or actual charges for anywhere else in the
world.  You can skip the shipping by taking delivery at
Dayton.  The first call and deposit holds it.

Go to:  nova.bsuvc.bsu.edu/~00pmbarkey/amp2sale.htm
for more details and pictures.

Contact Pat Barkey at (765) 281-0867 nights/weekends, or
email me at pbarkey@bsu.edu

This is a great deal for someone who wants to homebrew a nice
amp.

   - Pat
     N9RV