[AMPS] Dayton and Emtron Correction

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Dayton and Emtron Correction
From: nospam4me@juno.com (nospam4me@juno.com)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 23:01:54 -0700
Whoops...
-
A slight correction.  Without my notes in front of me
yet, I mentioned Emtron Amplifiers are supplied with
the 3cx800a7, when in fact they might be supplied
with a similar  "Russian type" triode. I'll locate my
notes to confirm the actual valve type and report back
and get the pictures posted.
-
skipp
-
[snip]
.... Emtron was one of the mfgrs I spent a bit of time
looking at.
They also had other nice looking amplifier models with the ever
present  Eimac 3cx800a7 tube(s) on board.    The current "major
valve" of choice seems to be the Eimac 3cx800a7, used by most
mfgrs as the most popular amplifier work horse tube.  The
3-500z is no longer in the "sweet spot" although Ten Tec and
Ameritron had glass valve circuits on Display....

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.