[AMPS] Drake L4B/Peter Warren Article

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Drake L4B/Peter Warren Article
From: phil@vaxxine.com (Phil (VA3UX))
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 21:25:24 -0400
The Drake L4B article you all asked for is now available for download from
my website :

        http://www.vaxxine.com/phil/

It's on the "Downloads" page.  Click on the downloads link.

The article is in MS Word 97 format.  If you need a different format, let
me know and I'll see what I can do. The file is large (1.7 meg) and I felt
posting it in a central location might work better than e-mailing it.

I also have an article from the same era that outlines the design
calculations for an amplifier with the 3CX1200A7.  I'll get that one posted
soon.

Phil