[AMPS] Input impedance

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Input impedance
From: oz5tg@post2.tele.dk (Verner Topsøe-Jensen OZ5TG)
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 10:03:15 +0200
QST Dec. 1958 pg. 32-35+184 have a rather good theoretical description
of this topic with some practical examples

I have this article in photocopy. I could scan it, but I am not sure if the
quality of the copies is good enough. If someone is interrested, please
say so and I will try. And if someone could host the copies everyone
could get access.

OZ5TG, Verner