[AMPS] Drake L4-B article update

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Drake L4-B article update
From: phil@vaxxine.com (Phil (VA3UX))
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 23:03:45 -0400
The MS Word file of the Drake article on my website had a problem : page 4
would not print for some people.  I replaced the page 4 scanned image with
a new one that has slightly less resolution than the original faulty one,
and now all is well.  The "fixed" file is on my website in the downloads
section:

        http://www.vaxxine.com/phil/

I've put a separate high resolution GIF of the L4-B schematic there as well
for those interested only in the schematic.

I've decided to gradually scan all of my amp related articles (mostly
vintage stuff) and put them on the website for download. YOUR INPUT IS
NEEDED : would ZIP files containing all the individual scanned pages (gifs)
be preferable to the MS Word DOC format ?  I won't be doing PDF's for the
time being since the file sizes are too large with my present set-up
(although I've been given some advice on how to correct that - just haven't
done it yet).