[AMPS] ATC Sales

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] ATC Sales
From: nospam4me@juno.com (nospam4me@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 21:57:23 -0700

Hi Jon,

I agree...  ATC offers up many products they don't
normally "push" to the general public. I purchase these
large and non magnetic caps for NMR Probe repairs
all the time.  They will sell in some smaller quanities
but you won't like the price regardless. You have to
pay to play...

You can obtain their enhanced catalog by asking via
a phone call.  Prepare for the sales person to drop by
on a semi regular basis.

cheers
skipp

[snip]
From: Jon Ogden
A couple of companies have high voltage HF chip caps that would work
great.
Voltage ratings are into the kilowatt range.  They are design for these
sorts of applications.  One specifically is the MRI industry where the
frequency range is from about 8 to 120 MHz.

ATC (American Technical Ceramics) has them for sure.  Johanson
Technologies
does advertise them in their catalog, but I believe that they aren't
pushing
the product real hard.
I am sure there are others.
73,