[AMPS] 8877 pinouts

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 8877 pinouts
From: w2cqm@juno.com (w2cqm@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 09:55:07 -0400
I have a Johnson porcelain socket that I modified with grid to ground
tabs for the 3CX1500A7/8877.  Unfortunately, in my chaotic New York City
radio shack,  I cannot for the life of me locate my Eimac Data sheet for
the pinouts. Perhaps someone can help? Looking at the socket underside
(with the indexing pin at the 6 o'clock position, I think that's pin 4.
Moving clockwise the numbers are 5, 6, & 7. Moving from the indexing pin
(#4) counterclockwise, that's 3,2,&1. Would like that confirmed for
obvious reasons before I complete the final  wiring. Any assistance would
be greatly appreciated. Ron W2CQM/2