[AMPS] PS cabinet

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] PS cabinet
From: N7CXI@SiliconPixels.com (Jim Barber)
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 17:43:54 -0700

First, I have to confess.. I have eaten sliced white
Wonder Bread, and liked it.

Now.. Back to my PA-77 retrofit, I'm looking for a suitable
cabinet for the external power supply.  So far, a Bud
"EconoCab" (enclosed 19" rack cabinet) looks ok, but it's
hard to judge from a catalog picture how well it will handle
50-70 pounds of hardware if I decide to pick it up and move it.

Since I only need one cabinet, I haven't checked Byers, TenTec,
or similar companies.  Any other off-the-shelf ideas?

Thanks,
Jim, N7CXI