[AMPS] Board Decorum

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Board Decorum
From: w5na@megagate.com (J. Leon Pringle, Jr and Audrey S. Pringle)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 18:22:52 -0500
BlankIs this board devoted to discussion of Amplifier issues, best
bread made or best beer brewed?  I've thought the purpose of the board
was to serve as a discussion point for Amplifiers and my was I wrong!!

One has to read 15-20 posts to find 4-5 on subject.

There's a few posters on this board that feel its their duty to
respond to every post rather they can contribute to the problem, the
solution or both.  Some of those same posters have complained in the
past because they didn't like the way the message board (reflector)
moderator administered it.

There's a post that someone even questioned why someone spent money on
an antenna tuner when they could have put up a cheap dipole antenna.
The tone of the post was such that the original poster sorta told the
party that questioned his expenditure "How the cow gesnopped the
cabbage."

Come on folks lets get off these "Rabbit Trails" and stick with
discussion of Amplifier issues.  Is that asking too much?

73,
J. Leon Pringle, Jr    W5NA