[AMPS] FT1000MP and MLA2500

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] FT1000MP and MLA2500
From: philk5pc@tyler.net (Phil Clements)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:52:47 -0500
Hook an ammeter across the phono jack marked "key"
on the back of the MLA2500. This will key the amp and tell you the
total current required . (There are two relays and a lamp that are all
in parallel in the MLA2500 keying circuit.) Then look in your Yaesu
manual and see what the maximum current rating of the keying circuit
is. Better safe than sorry.

GL!
Phil, K5PC