[AMPS] AM-6155 432 MHz Modified Cavity Needed

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] AM-6155 432 MHz Modified Cavity Needed
From: K7xq@aol.com (K7xq@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 01:09:51 EDT

--part1_9b.1787f0f8.287a969f_boundary

Hello All,
Awhile ago, I acquired a AM-6155 and converted it to run on 432 MHz.
Apparently, I didn't do a good enough job as I cannot get more than 100 watts
out of the cavity. Instead of trying to fix it, I decided that I will just
look for another AM-6155 Cavity that has been properly modified to operate on
432 MHz. Apparently, they are capable of putting output about 300 - 400 watts
if properly modified. So.... if anyone has one of these cavities available
for sale, please let me know. I am trying to upgrade my 432 MHz power up to
the 300 - 400 watt range for now.

BTW: I know my power supply is working fine because I tried to swap it out
with my good working AM-6154 with the same results.

Jeff K7XQ
http://members.aol.com/k7xq1/k7xq.html

--part1_9b.1787f0f8.287a969f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  SIZE=2>Hello
All,
<BR>Awhile ago, I acquired a AM-6155 and converted it to run on 432 MHz.
<BR>Apparently, I didn't do a good enough job as I cannot get more than 100
watts
<BR>out of the cavity. Instead of trying to fix it, I decided that I will just
<BR>look for another AM-6155 Cavity that has been properly modified to operate
on
<BR>432 MHz. Apparently, they are capable of putting output about 300 - 400
watts
<BR>if properly modified. So.... if anyone has one of these cavities available
<BR>for sale, please let me know. I am trying to upgrade my 432 MHz power up to
<BR>the 300 - 400 watt range for now.
<BR>
<BR>BTW: I know my power supply is working fine because I tried to swap it out
<BR>with my good working AM-6154 with the same results.
<BR>
<BR>Jeff K7XQ
<BR>http://members.aol.com/k7xq1/k7xq.html
<BR></FONT></HTML>