[AMPS] Making PC boards/Silkscreen

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Making PC boards/Silkscreen
From: billydeanward@hotmail.com (Billy Ward)
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 23:30:29 -0000
I have received a LOT of personal email from those that are interested in
making quality pc boards "in the kitchen" and "the back yard". As a result,
I am in the process of starting a website dedicated to that cause and will
most likely be offering some of the necessary "ingredients". I doubt that I
will offer the acid and the H2O2 because of the problems associated with
shipping chemicals.

Most Of the questions have been about these two products.  The H2O2 should
be as strong as you can get. I use 50% when I can get it. For those of you
in the larger cities--one source was from a company that manufactures faded
jeans.  If you will contact a chemical company in your area, you can usually
presuade them to give you one of their customers that buys in volumne so
that you may go to them and convince them to sell you a small quantity.  The
beauty shops have atleast 30% which will work but at a slower rate.

The HCL is the common muratic acid that you get at building supply stores or
swimming pool supplies.

I have a site now for this but it has no information on it. I will getup a
page or two and post the URL.

Billy Dean Ward

Billy Dean Ward

To: <amps@contesting.com>