[AMPS] AEA LA-30 to 6m

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] AEA LA-30 to 6m
From: nospam4me@juno.com (skipp isaham)
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 21:26:34 -0700
Hi Bill,
-
AEA made a six meter version of that amplifier, I've seen it
for sale on Ebay some time back. It might be worth your
while to try and hunt down a copy of the paperwork for that
model.
-
cheers
skipp
-
From: "Bill Starks" <wstarks@citynet.net>
I have an AEA LA-30 amp (single 3-500Z) that I acquired needing a little
work. I would like to convert this to use only on 6m.  If anyone here has
done the conversion I would like to know what you did and how it worked.
also need to identify a blown resister (R39).  It was a wirewound(?) and
is
located behind the 12 pin connector on the top circuit board just the
transformer .  The schematic I have doesn't show a value for it. If
anyone
can through a little light on this project it would be appreciated.
73
Bill  K8WOS

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.