[AMPS] New 3-500zg for sale

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] New 3-500zg for sale
From: w4th@webtv.net (Tom Hix W4TH)
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 16:42:15 -0500 (CDT)
I have several brand new 3-500zg graphite tubes for sale. These tubes
are factory fresh and have all been tested. Under the terms of the
purchase which I made to acquire these tubes, I had to agree not to
mention the brand name, but they are known to be the very best of the
Chinese 3-500zg tubes. Guaranteed not to be DOA.
The price is $100 each plus shipping.
Anyone who has bought tubes from me will tell you I stand behind my
tubes. If you want references check out my web site.
73....Tom....W4TH
http://www.tomstubes.com

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Be sure to visit my web sites.
Tom's Tubes.  Russian Tubes our speciality..We now carry the Bliss Match
Master line of antenna tuners and antenna switches.  Legal Limit PLUS.
http://www.tomstubes.com

Ham Radio Homepage.
http://www.geocities.com/bamagramps/