[AMPS] Measures and others need to go?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Measures and others need to go?
From: w6ru@bak.rr.com (Terry Gaiser)
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 19:47:10 -0700
If you feel you have to open every post, that is your decision ... and,
something YOU have control over. Different strokes for different folks ...
if I should see a post from someone I feel should not be allowed on the
reflector (can't remember seeing one yet), or I see a thread once again
turning into another pissing contest ... then my "delete" button becomes
very active. Works for me.

Sorry group ... this will be my last non-topic comment.

Terry W6RU