[AMPS] Nobody needs to go!

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Nobody needs to go!
From: billydeanward@hotmail.com (Billy Ward)
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 21:57:42 +0000
Why can hams not totally disagree with each other and still be totally
friendly? Someone said that you don't have to open every email in a thread
but if you do not, then there is no reason for having a thread. That is what
makes this reflector so nice is that you can discuss things.  If you cannot
open every thread then that ends the discussion.
Why should things become personal when they can be kept on a technical level
even if there is major disagreement.  I have argued topics on this list nad
haven't "come to blows with anyone.

Billy Dean Ward
Moderator of RF_Intensive_Study_Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RF_Intensive_Study_Group