[AMPS] Distortion Measurement Distortion

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Distortion Measurement Distortion
From: W8JI@contesting.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 12:48:52 -0400

> >For commercial equipment testing I have to use multiple
> >sweep storage.
>
> What's wrong with using the 'peak hold' function?

Of course I use peak, but the peak hold does not work when
looking at actual modulation with the narrow bandwidths and slow
sweep required to accurately get a bandwidth picture.

I normally set the analyzer for over 100 sweeps in the final display.

Of course with a two tone test it can be a single sweep deal if done
slowly.
73, Tom W8JI
W8JI@contesting.com