[AMPS] SB-220

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] SB-220
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 10:55:03 -0700
Hi Doug,

Unfortunately, I was serious.  But then, I've never been a "collector" of
anything.  My enjoyment in ham radio is actually using the equipment and
making contacts with it.  I know there are others who enjoy other aspects...

73, Steve, WB2WIK/6

"Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem." --
Henry Kissinger