[AMPS]

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS]
From: 2@vc.net (2)
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 10:25:01 -0700

>>//   the URL is in my signature line.
>

>Okay... Here's what I got to say.....
>
>I am dropping the thread.... I am not interested in a catfight over my
>personal opinions of Rich... it's obvious that WT8R wants a cat fight...
>and I'm not about to start a shooting match in a e-mail reflector... Rich's
>opinion is just that... His.. and I respect that...
>
>To Rich... I don't always agree with you. But Sometimes... Once and a
>while, you do say some things I agree with... But I'm not gonna do any mud
>slinging in this reflector... it's just not worth the effort.

//  Translation:  My ammo box is beginning to look sorta empty.
 Free, unsolicited advise:
1.  Playing the Anal Card is hardly good form.
2, Playing the Lies Card is not nearly as safe as discussing specific
problem areas.  In other words, the guy you accuse of lying may not be.
3.  Threats are inevitably bad for the issuer.
4.  Never let your opponent know when you get tight jaws.
5.  Whenever possible, be the first to admit an error.

cheers, Chuck

>To WT8R:
>
>You say you're a "Real" Extra Class Operator? BIG DEAL, you took a code
>test. What does that make you? A Ham that can copy fast CW. That's all
>nothing else. If you think that copying CW at 20 WPM makes you a better
>ham, More power to you. If that's what it takes to stroke your oversized
>Ego..More power to you... Just remember the Coast Guard Stopped using CW
>years ago... But I'm  not interested in a debate, nor in mud slinging...
>
>Anyhow... let's get back to what this Mailing list is all about...
>

>AMPS!
>
>Thanks Rich.

ur welcome

>-Chuck K8CPA