Fw: [AMPS] Heath HM 2140 PEP power meter

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [AMPS] Heath HM 2140 PEP power meter
From: nospam4me@juno.com (skipp isaham)
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 19:38:25 -0700
Hi Dennis,
-
If the http://bama.sbc.edu web page doesn't have the
paperwork for your watt meter, drop me an Email. I've
spent the last three weeks resorting my twice moved
file cabinets and things are back in a semi usable
order.  I probably have a copy of the manual or one
very similar in my files.
-
the above URL is the "boat anchor manual archive."
cheers
skipp
-