[AMPS] liquid cooled amplifier "5 KW AMP OR LARGER"

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] liquid cooled amplifier "5 KW AMP OR LARGER"
From: nospam4me@juno.com (skipp isaham)
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 22:44:00 -0800
re: liquid cooled amplifier
"5 KW AMP OR LARGER"
-
I would label it a water cooled amplifier, but I'm sure
there are "other" fluids used in some liquid cooled
amplifiers.
-
I have nothing to do with this auction, but I thought the
pictures were great and well worth the look.
-
enjoy
skipp
-
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1291545251
-
[cut and paste description from the auction below]
(I did fix a bit of his poor spelling)
-
This is and rf deck it has plate. current. output and
reflected meters it was and oscillator for and industrial
plasma cutter it has a built in bird line section with a
2500 and a 500 slug.with these 2 slugs in the line
section it will give forward and reflected power .It is
complete has a pair of eimac 3cx1000A7 tubes the
filament voltage is 5 volts and recommended plate
voltage is 3500 so a heavy duty 3-500 power supply
will run it i say heavy duty because the rated output is
2060 per tube.it has the squirrel cage fan this is a rack
mount RF DECK it was set to operate in the lower
portion of the 80 meter band so a band switch and a
few taps should put you were you want to go. I will also
include a heavy duty relay for switching. This is a
complete deck and the deck looks like a henry it doesn't
have a name but its identical to a 5 k henry. This deck
should do and easy 4 to 5 thousand so if you are the
buyer you may want to find another slug for the line
section they had it set to run continuos at one half power.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.