[AMPS] Dentron to 4cx250 conversion

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Dentron to 4cx250 conversion
From: nospam4me@juno.com (skipp isaham)
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 19:34:36 -0800
re: Dentron GLA-1000B to dual 4cx250 conversion
-
Hello there,
-
As I mentioned a short time back, I have been in a
conversation with Italian Amateur Berni, LU3EGT
about his conversion of a Dentron GLA-1000B to
a pair of 4cx250 tubes.
-
Today he was nice enough to send me pictures
of his amplifier, some of the details are below.

Yes, there are  things I would do different, but
his first conversion deserves a look.
-
Pictures on the sonic server in a temp directory
-
http://sonic.ucdavis.edu/dentron
-
... along with the last picture of Berni himself.
-
Below is some of his original text to me.
-
enjoy
skipp
-
[snip]
> HI pal:
> I got a pair of 4cx250 in grounded grid configuration.
> I only get 400 watts at 1600volts.
> Can I modify something in this configuration using the pair,
> and witch is the maximum anode tension I suppose to use.
> Tks Bernardo LU3EGT
-
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.