[AMPS] Tuning question

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Tuning question
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 11:00:11 -0800
I don't even get the question.  If the amp dissipates more power when
running less output, crank 'er up.  Isn't there a rule that stipulates hams
are expected to run the necessary power to maintain communications, assuming
the bands are full of ***holes trying to make it hard for you?

WB2WIK/6

"Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem." --
Henry Kissinger