[AMPS] Need info: Watkins Johnson Microwave BWOs

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Need info: Watkins Johnson Microwave BWOs
From: kc5vdj@yahoo.com (Jim Bryant)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 19:50:31 -0600
I have three WJ BWO units, one is for 3.2-7.4 GHZ, and two are for 7.0-12.4
GHz.  One is NIB, and includes the test data, but no
datasheet.

I can provide the model numbers and serial numbers on request.  The one NIB BWO
appears to provide between 100 and 150 mW output.  I
have been assured that all of these are in perfect operating condition, and two
of these are enclosed in some kind of
Hewlett-Packard plugin [Spectrum Analyzer?]...

If anyone can point me in the correct direction for information, I'd really
appreaciate it, and my response from WJ on these is that
they must not have the info anymore.  I'd really like to use the two matched
ones for 10 GHz.

I would be willing to trade the single 3 to 7 GHz model for specific tubes [(8
UV-201's or 8 CV-301's) and (2 UV-200's or 2
CV-300's), brass-based, with tips, NOS with original boxes is preferable, all
must test as NOS], I figure it's worth two changeouts
for my Grebe Synchrophase.

jim
--
          ET has one helluva sense of humor!
     He's always anal-probing right-wing schizos!