[AMPS] Running Time Meter, Measures Hours - Ebay

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Running Time Meter, Measures Hours - Ebay
From: Dan" <w4tq@mindspring.com (Dan)
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 19:28:24 -0500
Running Time Meter, Measures Hours - Ebay

This running time meter reads in hours and tenths of hours.  Timer scale is
10,000 hours, and currently reads 0.2 hours.  This meter runs on 115 volts.
It was made by Industrial Timer, Model C-25, and it is still in production.
If interested, I'll send you the manufacturer's PDF file that describes the
meter's specifications.  It is in very good condition.

For auction on Ebay, click on:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1664045217

I will be glad to provide additional information, or send more detailed
pictures to your email address.  Contact me at w4tq@mindspring.com