[AMPS] mark-1

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] mark-1
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 15:53:23 -0800
Have you tried consulting the Hubbell website (http://www.hubbell.com)?
They make just about any kind of power connector.  I remember the T-bolt as
having a detachable power cord that was kind of a "twist-lock" connector, I
think (hazy memory, it's been 20 years)...doubt that Johnson invented this.

What do you mean, you can't leave the Mk I amplifier on, even in receive, on
10 meters?  What's the problem?  Does it generate noise in your receiver?

WB2WIK/6

"Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem." --
Henry Kissinger