[AMPS] Another Stupid Question

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Another Stupid Question
From: wc6w@juno.com (Radio WC6W)
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 17:11:20 -0800

----__JNP_000_034e.2f9f.0bde

Hi Alex,
    Not my job!  :-)

    I'm already over the limit of my curiosity on this one.

73 & Good morning,
   Marv  WC6W

On Sun, 2 Dec 2001 03:19:28 -0500 "alex" <alex@sandlabs.com> writes:
To fully understand the function of this cap, one must make a Scattering
Parameter Analysis of the stages, the generator and it's load. A simple
Smith Chart is just a beginning, a tool that can induce substantial
errors
if the assumptions made about inputs and outputs are wrong. I will
suggest
you to use MWOffice for a comprehensive analysis of the amp. You might
have
to make the S parameter list for the tube or perhaps the manufacturer had
done so already.

Good luck
Alex
http://www.sandlabs.com
----__JNP_000_034e.2f9f.0bde

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff bottomMargin=3D0 leftMargin=3D3 rightMargin=3D3 =
topMargin=3D0>
<DIV>Hi Alex,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Not my job!&nbsp; :-)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I'm already over the limit of my curiosity on this=
=20
one.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>73 &amp; Good morning,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; Marv&nbsp; WC6W</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>On Sun, 2 Dec 2001 03:19:28 -0500 "alex" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:alex@sandlabs.com";>alex@sandlabs.com</A>&gt; writes:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: =
10px">
  <DIV>To fully understand the function of this cap, one must make a=20
  Scattering<BR>Parameter Analysis of the stages, the generator and it's =
load. A=20
  simple<BR>Smith Chart is just a beginning, a tool that can induce =
substantial=20
  errors<BR>if the assumptions made about inputs and outputs are wrong. I =
will=20
  suggest<BR>you to use MWOffice for a comprehensive analysis of the amp. =
You=20
  might have<BR>to make the S parameter list for the tube or perhaps the=20
  manufacturer had<BR>done so already.<BR><BR>Good luck<BR>Alex<BR><A=20
  href=3D"http://www.sandlabs.com";>http://www.sandlabs.com</A></DIV></=
BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

----__JNP_000_034e.2f9f.0bde--

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!