[AMPS] W4BSG-Trip to the hospital

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] W4BSG-Trip to the hospital
From: teamw@quixnet.net (teamw)
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 06:23:08 -0500
Greetings Bill: I'm glad you are OK but your message scared the hell out of
me. Specifically your statement that you drove yourself to the hospital
when confronted with heart problem symptoms. That was the most dangerous
thing you could possibly have done.
I was an EMT with our ambulance service for many years and whenever we had
a situation such as yours which went sour on the way to the hospital  we
would encounter a car in the road with a body in it.
Please, for the sake of yourself your family  NEVER do that again. Call 911
and get proper supportive help in a few minutes and don't risk your life.
Sincerely
John AB4ET