[AMPS] smith chart calculations

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] smith chart calculations
From: dcoolica@planet.eon.net (Denis Coolican)
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 09:25:17 -0600

--------------393095DADA7789B9E4C748C4

The ARRL have a software package that was developed by Wes Hayward, W7ZOI
that makes Smith Chart calculations easy.  They even have a book that goes
along with it.
It works quit well.  It is called ARRL MicroSmith ARRL Order No 4084

Regards
Denis VE6AQ

Jerry Rego wrote:

> Good Morning Every One, I was wondering if some one out there has or know
> where I can a public domain program that will assist me in solving smith
> chart calculations.  It would be much appreciated.  Thank you in advance,
> de Jerry Rego  KE7YG es 73's

--------------393095DADA7789B9E4C748C4

The ARRL have a software package that was developed by Wes Hayward, W7ZOI
that makes Smith Chart calculations easy.&nbsp; They even have a book that
goes along with it.
4084
was wondering if some one out there has or know where I can a public domain
program that will assist me in solving smith chart calculations.&nbsp;
It would be much appreciated.&nbsp; Thank you in advance,&nbsp; de Jerry

--------------393095DADA7789B9E4C748C4--