[AMPS] Two-tone audio generator for testing IMD?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Two-tone audio generator for testing IMD?
From: alex@sandlabs.com (alex)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 05:39:57 -0500
A two tone IMD test on an RF amp does _not_ use audio frequency!

For your test use two RF generators. One set for 30.000.00MHz
the other set to 30.001.00 MHz. Look at the output with an
Spectrum analyser.

Alex
If we can accept the notion that GUNS are
the killers and not the people, why is it that
we can not accept the idea that CARS are
the speeders and not the drivers?

Alex, trying to understand the world around.