[AMPS] Two-tone audio generator for testing IMD?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Two-tone audio generator for testing IMD?
From: alex@sandlabs.com (alex)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 12:14:24 -0500
For this test ( distortions), you have a Distortions Analyzer.
But I guess you know this already :)

RF IMD - which you said you want to measure - is the result
of mixing  two or more RF carriers in non linear systems.

Alex
If we can accept the notion that GUNS are
the killers and not the people, why is it that
we can not accept the idea that CARS are
the speeders and not the drivers?

Alex, trying to understand the world around.