[AMPS]

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS]
From: alex@sandlabs.com (alex)
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 08:14:42 -0500
I have this used, large Laser Head. When new, it delivered 10KW CW of
effective power to a focused point of only 2.5mm
It was used in a welding machine. It needs an RF exciter of 5 - 10 KW
running at
31.2MHz.

Ponder if any one has such a monster amp and wants to part with it. It must
be in a radius of 100 miles around Yonkers NY.

Thanks ,
Alex

If we can accept the notion that GUNS are
the killers and not the people, why is it that
we can not accept the idea that CARS are
the speeders and not the drivers?

Alex, trying to understand the world around.