[AMPS] 20,000 Volt Variable Power Supply - Spellman - Ebay - Last Day

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 20,000 Volt Variable Power Supply - Spellman - Ebay - Last Day
From: Dan" <w4tq@mindspring.com (Dan)
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 20:28:58 -0500
20,000 Volt Variable Power Supply - Spellman - Ebay

This magnificent power supply is variable 0 - 20,000 volts.  It has a meter
for voltage and a meter for current (leakage).  It can be used to perform
hi-pot tests, and to verify insulators and dielectric materials.  I
purchased it to help in the design of a high power RF amplifier.

It works perfectly.  It is a rack mount design.  The top and bottom are
covered with sheet metal, so it can be placed directly on your workbench as
well.  The front panel and meters are in excellent condition.

I've been told that these sell for about $2000 when new, but I don't know if
that's accurate.  I purchased it a few years ago at the Dayton Hamvention.

For auction on Ebay, click on:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1679201652

Detailed pictures available on Ebay.

I will be glad to provide additional information.  Contact me at
w4tq@mindspring.com