[AMPS] Blocking Capacitors

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Blocking Capacitors
From: PhilHSS@Breathemail.net (Phil)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 17:41:17 -0000
Does anyone know please, of where I can get some information on Russian
capacitors? I bought some capacitors at Friedrichshafen earlier this year
and they have the following markings:

1278 K15Y-I-680n +/- 20% 60KBAP15KaM1500

Some of the symbols are no doubt in Cyrillic some apologies for any errors
as my keyboard doesn't have the facilities for these symbols!

My guess, is that this particular capacitor is 680pf at 15Kv. However, I'd
be interested to know what current it could handle on the HF bands from 160m
to 10m, as I plan to use a pair of these capacitors to form a blocking
capacitor in an amplifier with 4Kv @ 1 amp on the anode of a GS35b.

Any help or pointers in the right direction would be gratefully received!

Cheers,

Phil Smeaton
G0HSS