[AMPS] band switch location

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] band switch location
From: nospam4me@juno.com (skipp isaham)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 08:31:15 -0800
A month or so back, someone posted a location of some
surplus, relative low cost band switches. Included was
the URL and/or the name of the store which sold them.
-
The price was under $5 each, the $3.95 number comes
to mind from memory.  If you have that information
handy, please re post it here or send it to me direct.
-
Thanks
-
skipp
-
PS:  A few people Emailed me for copies of the pin
diode information (text).  I replied to everyone for their
US Mailing address.  Most did, a few have yet to
reply.  I you wanted a copy, please be sure I have
your current Postal Mailing address.  cheers
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.