[AMPS] aLPHA 76 AND 78 tube conversions

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] aLPHA 76 AND 78 tube conversions
From: w5na@megagate.com (J. Leon Pringle, Jr and Audrey S. Pringle)
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 10:35:08 -0600
N5IFI

Let me go on record as I'm not one of the broad class of people
(everyone) in the world who subscribes to your views.

I've made one business transaction with W4TH in my life and that was
in the past week and I found him to be one of the nicest people to do
business with on Ham Radio Products I have personally dealt with in my
55+ years as a radio amateur.  Obviously he operates a small business
on a very low overhead but my personal dealing with him have been very
positive.

I certainly hope you are in the minority of all the world amateurs you
purport to speak for in you smart comments as they are offensive to
me.  God help us as a group if your views are the norm.

Tom ignore the comments as I don't share them

73,
J. Leon Pringle, Jr   W5NA