[AMPS] Thanks for BIRD meter info!

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Thanks for BIRD meter info!
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:16:08 -0800
Don't forget that to measure VSWR, you need a slug for "reflected" reading
that's several times more sensitive than the one used for "forward" power.
If you're a Bird user, you already knew that...!

73, Steve, WB2WIK/6

"Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem." --
Henry Kissinger