[AMPS] Radio/Magnetic/Electric Field Strength Meter - Last Day Ebay

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Radio/Magnetic/Electric Field Strength Meter - Last Day Ebay
From: Dan" <w4tq@mindspring.com (Dan)
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:01:54 -0500
Radio/Magnetic/Electric Field Strength Meter - Last Day Ebay

Please excuse duplicate post - forgot to give Ebay link on previous.

This is the TriField Broadband Meter made by AlphaLab.  I bought it new for
$145 a few years ago. It measures Radio, Magnetic, and Electric fields.
It's scales are: 0-100 milligauss Magnetic, 0-3 milligauss Magnetic, 0-100
kilovolts/meter Electric, .01-1.0 KV/m Radio/Microwave (100 Khz to 2.5 GHz).

You can use this to measure exposure levels to various fields in your home,
or you can use it to verify that your radio station is operating within FCC
guidelines.  I've even used it to watch the intensity of lightning strikes
(using the electric field position).

This is a very nice instrument.  It is in perfect condition.    The
instruction manual and a technical brochure discussing radiation hazards and
measurements are included.

Ebay link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1330505507

I will be glad to provide additional information.  Contact me at
w4tq@mindspring.com