[AMPS] Parallel Network

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Parallel Network
From: bjk@ihug.co.nz (Barry Kirkwood)
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:19:46 -0000
There is an excellent discussion on the parrallel tunde circuit (classic)
ATU by the learned Dr Cebik (www.cebik.com) .
The oldtimers used them almost unversally back in the days when open wire
line was the norm. They almost always used some sort of current indicator in
the line (or neon tubes etc.).
They are excellent but need to be used with intelligence. Otherwise you melt
solder etc.
73
BTW: I use two of them with great success. You can just see them down to the
left of the picture of me in my shack in the ZL1DD part of my website.
end
Barry Kirkwood PhD ZL1DD
Signal Hill Homestay
66 Cory Road