[AMPS] 374 CB2 board

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 374 CB2 board
From: hahn@emeraldis.com (Barbara)
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 16:47:00 -0500
I tried everything you suggested. I ordered all the parts to refurbish
board except resistors. Will try repairing same as soon as parts arrive.

I will think about your offer (with pay) but will wait for parts to get
here first. When I turn on amp now the timer works but the amp won't put
out anything. I found that the xformer I used to up filament voltage
fried on one side so switched to other side now filament is 13 vac now
Amp still won't. put out anything. I think that the bias circuit is the
problem now.?????? I only hope that I haven't hurt the new 3CX800A7s
that I just put in. The resistance for the filaments in parallel is 1.9
ohms and I think that is correct. Anyway thanks Chuck KG4EOG